- Website and Database back ups
- WordPress site version, database, plugins and theme updates
- Remove old plugins no longer used
- Remove seasonal “offer” pages
- Static website, content update, regenerate and redeploy
- Website Redesign layout changes, regroup pages and posts.
- Update content for new term for educational institution website
- Hosting changes, static site github deployment
Websites benefit from regular updating, as well as a refreshing and redesign every so often. Few websites last beyond two years without a regular, or indeed relatively major revamp. While content should be updated regularly, with salient content, additional pages and content should be added, and periodically seasonal content should be added. Websites benefit from having regularly updated content via a News or Blog section.